Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 10, 2008

Barney + Kungfu Panda

Finall, the much awaited show was here...the Barney concert for Ethyl! It was at Suntec Convention Centre, and we watched the 1130hrs show. Boy, it was really crowded with lotsa adults and of course fans of Barney.

On our way there, my excited missy was singing Barney songs in Hubby's car.

While waiting for the show to start...


Barney and Friends...

I think she enjoyed herself. I booked the tickets, but I should have choosen the first 3 rows instead...I thought the stage would be like Hi-5's. Anyways, the seat we had was not too bad either. Still the first few rows.


It was not so worth the ticket price if you ask me about the show. I would rather watch Hi-5. Most importantly, Ethyl enjoyed herself. BTW, realised that the parents who attended really can sing Barney's songs (including myself!). I was singing (and coughing) and guiding Ethyl to sing along!

After the show, we went Mac for lunch and went back home. Our day did not end here...I pumped and we brought along my cousin to watch Kungfu Panda (yes, all activities were without Brayden boy). Ethyl definitely had a super-dee-duper day! Ethyl did not forget the brother and kept telling me to bring Brayden along when he is older the next time...I love her for loving the brother as well!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Ethylyn.. such a lovely pix that you took wif mummy. Both of u look so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fannie, you looked good! Radiant and seems to have gone back to shape pretty fast. Love Ethyl's smile..she sure looked happy :)

Anonymous said...

Kids are so cute.

I rem Charmaine was very jealous when her bro juz arrived. At the same time, she's oh so protective towards little bro as well. =)

Looks like Ethyl had a fun day out, guess it's a form of re-assurance that she's still very impt in her parents' hearts. =)