Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 16, 2008

Swimming

The weather's really unbearable, and so, when Aunt says she wanted to bring the boys for a dip, I tagged along. Of course I can't swim as yet, Mom says I need to wait for at least 6 months and so so, she brought along her swimming knick knacks and swam with the boys and Ethyl.


Ethyl is actually threading on the water by herself with the aid of her arm bands. She's doing really well.

Any mommies has good swimming instructors (in the east) to recommend me?

Joel is terrified of the water! See my cheeky girl trying to scare the wits out of her baby uncle.
She's with her fave uncle.

My lovely girl...Bray, my aunt and I were enjoying the breeze in the shade. When Bray's about 3 months old, I will let him have a dip too!

Next, not related to the title, but something I find it entertaining...the cries of my little guy. I simply love to see him cry. Hehe...




He's actually waiting for his milk to be warmed up...how impatient he is getting.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

haha.. bray's cries really look cute. He is much chubby now.. tat's great to c.

blurblur said...

Yeah, Bray is getting more chubby now, you're feeding him well, Fannie, good job!:) He look so cute when he cries...hee hee..and Ethyl is forever so sweet and pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Bray is really cute. I like to see babies cry previously but now, nope, I pray mine doesnt cry.