Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 20, 2008

On Us

The Little Big Sister

My lovely has not been home very often. She'd bunk at Mom's place because my cousins were here to spend their holidays. Since she had more mates to play there, she decided that she shall make good use of her time to play with her uncles.

Kinda miss her around at night...I used to kiss her and kiss her, and kiss her when I woke up to feed and pump milk...

As usual, she loves her baby bro. Nobody can pinch or beat her little bro, but she can "bully" her chunky cousin. She is considered gentle to her bro and she of course loves him so much! I love to see her interacting with Bray, it's such a heartwarming sight!

The Little Master

Bray's been drinking quite a bit lately. His feeds were between 2 hourly to 2.5 hourly. I pressume he is in a growth spurt. He looks chubbier now, but I hope he will not be chunky, and size wise, just like Ethyl when she was a baby. So long as he's healthy, I o not need a meat pattie as it'll give me a hard time carrying him.

Oh, he also seems to recognise my voice already! When I came back from my haircut last evening, he was sleeping and when he heard me talking to Mom, he woked up and begun to whine...hehe...He wanted me to carry him. When I did, he kept quiet and continued to sleep!

The Old Master

Just as I thought Hubby's change in shift pattern will gain us more time...I was totally WRONG! He is supposed to be off duty this weekend, but when I asked, he gave me an option - at most ONE day's off. Ok, better than nothing. So, which day? Saturday we have a full moon to attend. A mutual friend of ours, my secondary cum poly mate, he knew her in poly...

I just wanted to know what time he would leave work on saturday, and he said plainly...Not sure. Sigh...if he leaves early like last week, I'd opt for saturday he works and sunday off so that we can get more things done.

Anyways...

The Old Momma

Am basking in motherhood bliss!

To me, Brayden is just like a daughter. He doesn't have the very boyish look as yet, he looks pretty much like Ethyl when she was a baby. Well, the fact is, he is a boy! So Mom said I need to treat him like one. Of course I do! I dress him in blue!

Ethyl's very attached to me and especially clingy during this period. I tried to be involved in things revolving around her. Send her to take school bus, fetch her back, teach her to write etc. I can't do alot for her, but I try. I am still trying to work out a schedule for the kids and myself so that I can get more settled.

Last evening, I was late from my hairdo and couldn't pick her up, she called and cried. She said she didn;t want me to cut my hair, nor does she wants me to colour my hair etc...But when I came back, she welcomed me with her ever lovely smile and said, "Mommy, wow...your hair so nice! So nice! I like your hair!".

She is the first to notice my hair. Hubby didn't even notice it at first. He walked in, I was carrying Bray (who was sleeping), he tried to wake Bray up and walked away. When I looked up and talked to him, it was only then he realised I changed my hairstyle again! See, now that he has his daughter and son, he forgets the wife.

Though he is busy, I am still trying to slot activities in for Ethyl. She ought to get some fun, and not cooped up at home. Having said that, bringing a baby and a tot could be challenging...

6 comments:

LZmommy said...

Great to heart everyone is doing well :)and you are doing great too as a mother of 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you are doing well... :) Jia You! Jia You!
Well, it's the same for my hubby also. When I change my hair-style or get new clothing, he will never notice until days later. :( However, when I get Jerick to cut his hair, he will notice the first thing he got home... See... I got jealous of my little guy. But I am glad that he got the charm to attract his daddy's attention... ;)

Anonymous said...

wow a very heartwarming post... can really feel the love between you and your children :)

allthingspurple said...

hi, bloghopped from LZmommy's blog. Hee hee...i like the way you retort,"of course i do, i dress him in blue" ha ha. My sil dresses her boy in pink till 6 months old to save costs cos she claim he wont know any better till then. ha ha. she got 2 girls before him, u see.

Anonymous said...

Haha, the way u describe ur family is cute and heartwarming! =P

LZmommy said...

Fannie,

I got the thing from Bugis :)