Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 23, 2008

Games

I am not a gaming person like Hubby or Ethyl. Yes, my girl takes after her Dad...she loves to game and is quite smart at it. A little guidance from her uncle(s) and she can play pretty well. She is like Hubby in this aspect.

For me, I like Nintendo Wii and intended to reward myself for being such a *ahem* dutiful Mommy to my kiddos. However, Hubby prefers PS3. Well, we will still argue over what we should buy for ourselves until we got our new house. I still prefer Wii...a little work out will help burn some calories away. keke...

As for Ethyl, she requested for DS lite. First time ever she requested for a game...I actually made up my mind and will get her a console since my cousin is selling at a pretty reasonable price. Can she wait till her birthday? Or can I keep the cash in my pockets long enough till her birthday?

I am getting her some Leapfrog games at the same time. Those are enriching games, as for DS, shall let her play after school or during holidays. Each session shall not be more than 30 minutes.

She laid her hands on cousin's set, and so far, she is pretty obliging when I told her to keep after a while.

hmm...actually...Hubby should give in to me since I am not a gaming person. Shall we get Wii??

1 comment:

blurblur said...

Both hubby and myself are 'game idiots' haha...especially hubby :P

However, my boy has been hooked on gameboy recently, because of his cousins.and he's requested us to buy him a PSP...we're still contemplating...