Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 26, 2008

Ethyl's Phobia

"Mommy, today I got go to school?"

This is her first question whenever she woke up after Brayden's born. She hate to leave us, at the same time wailed and refused to change into her U. All this is over...*phew*

"Mommy, today you going interview?"
"Mommy, you got meet your friends?"
"Mommy, you going to work already?"

These are her daily questions to me. Any positive answer from any of those above will send her tears trickling down.

"Mommy, I will miss you when you work."
"Mommy, later I miss you how?"
"Mommy, will you come back early?"

These are the questions that will follow.

It's tough for her to be "separated" from me again...so do I. Bray is easier though...He is still oblivious of what's happening.

Ethyl, Ethyl...Mommy will definitely miss you wherever I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, glad to see you are doing well with the 2 kids.

Brayden is looking bigger now. Ethyl's too is like a young girl.

If she's seen you around the house too often, she won't let you go.. It was the same for me when I was at home 24x7 during maternity.

blurblur said...

Same same...Damien asked exactly the same questions when botak just joined us...give her some time, she'll soon understand... :)