Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

June 2, 2008

A Wish Comes True?

Not sure if I should pop the champagne when Hubby delivered me this piece of news. His shift pattern changes after...don't know how many years...I lost track. His off day(s) will be on saturday and sunday for a week, and sunday for the other.

Finally, we can have a family weekend (provided he has no OT)!

This saturday is burnt as one of his peers was on leave, thus he has to be around. However, sunday will be ours (most likely w/o Bray). Ethyl is still trying to plead with us to bring Brayden along for the Barney concert and our little outing. We'll see how...I'll miss him too if we are away for too long.

Am planning for a Father's Day outing (who says those celebrations must be makan treats?) and our weekends.

I have also been thinking of going back to work...However, can't leave Bray behind till he is fully recovered, plus the cranky sweetie will surely needs to re-adapt to me working. Looks like I have quite a bit to settle before I work. Wondering how is Mom gonna cope with 3 kids when she doesn't want more help. Looking after my nephew alone is already quite a handful...I am worried about my kiddos...

6 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow..that's good news! Finally you can have weekend as a family! :)

I know your worries about returning to work, i have the same worries too, how is mum going to cope with 3 kids!! I think the initial stage is still fine, i.e when the babies are you know still babies who just drink and sleep...until one of them starts crawling, walking...then it will be too much to handle...perhaps by then you can talk your mum into hiring an exta help?

LZmommy said...

That's a good news!Besides you, I'm sure Ethyl would be very happy to have daddy around for the weekends too.

Oops! I yet to plan anything for Father's day!

Like what Eileen said, you may have to talk to your mom about the extra help. Have you consider staying on as a SAHM?

Anonymous said...

Great! more family time!

coping with 3 kids is no joke!!!

LHS said...

that's really a good news :)

Mamabliss said...

oh YAAY... sounds like weekends are going to be more fun...

haven't decided on the extra help yet huh? It will be hectic and tiring for your mom when baby starts to crawl... just like Joyce is now... she can't sit still AT ALL...

*hugz* don't worry ok, all will fall into place, just need to plan properly...

MomsyWorld said...

Mommies, my sis is soughting help and bringing to baby back to her place...so in the meantime, i still look after my own boy. as for ethyl, she is old enough that needs some supervision, sometimes she prefers to stay with me, sometimes she wants to follow mom, i let her be...

LZmommy, sahm is not a good option for me tentatively...looking at the current econmic, i guess i need to work and earn my keep and for the kids