Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 12, 2008

2 Days

First 2 days at work, and I realised my babies grew quite a fair bit.

Ethyl was again bathing herself, feeding herself because Brayden boy was not sleeping and needed Mom's attention. She has performed well and received praises from us. I am glad she grew so sensible too!

Brayden boy was quite a good boy too! He woke up early and we all left home together. I sent them to Mom's place and I will leave them reluctantly. Oh, Bray boy seems to have grown longer too! He seems to grow quite a bit...I hate it when I am unable to witness his milestones.

These 2 days, the interactions with them are so minimal. The time I had with them is so limited, and so, I made full use of my time and my weekends with them.

Am so looking forward to our first weekend together...and I am keeping my fingers crossed because Hubby said he'll keep this weekend free of work to keep us company. Let's see if his promise is fulfilled.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Glad that both your babies are so well behaved during mummy's absence. Ought to reward them with a great and fun outing this weekend! :)) Jia You!! :)

Anonymous said...

btw, congrats on your new job....

absense makes thy heart fonder!!! see it this way, am sure you will feel better!

hope brian can keep his promise and you can have a great weekend with your love ones! *praying for you brian keeps his promise*