Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 23, 2008

Are They Ready?

Am busying searching for information on bringing the kids (this includes our man) out for our inaugural family holiday.

Our initial plan was to go to the States...but since I started working, and do not have many days of leave, we'll zoom back to one of the nearer cities...Hong Kong.

Come to think of it, this may no be a bad arrangement since Brayden boy is still young, and long hauled flights may tire him, myself and the fellow passengers on board. I have no worries about Ethyl, she is going 4yo soon, and she is more than ready to take the flight.

Hubby and I planned to bring them for 2 holidays every year. One is to a nearer country, the other is to a further of the globe. Both of us will "steal" one weekend every year to go for a spa retreat. A nice plan we have...that also compromises my shopping budget.

One of the reasons I came back to work is to work for holidays ya? Haha...

I believe the kids will broaden their horizons from moving to different places with different cultures and people. Flipping through the guides, from selecting an accomodation, places of interests to visit, the transports available etc all falls on my shoulders. I am particular about accomodation because we are towing the kids along with us, else I am quite easy so long as it's proper and clean with proper amenities, I should be alright.

This year, Ann says she is also going to HK for her first family holiday. I hope to be able to coincide with her timing so that we can look out for one another on the trip. What's more? We can get them to be our camera man and take our first snap shot of the family photo and vice versa.

You know what? This kiasu Mommy is not willing to compromise on the nutritions for our little boy. I intend to bring along my mini electric cooker and cook him porridge so that he can still have a proper meal while on holidays. Together with me, I'll also have to bring the food warmer and stuff...

Hubby is set to go...I can't wait...Ethyl is thrilled as we plan to stay out last night at Disney Hotel..Brayden? He can't tell me his, but i assume he'll have a whale of time as well!

Counting down to september, then November...and CHRISTMAS!!! Too early? Remember, time passes in a twitch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe a little more challenging lugging your stuff and having 2 kids in tow but heck it, your babies are such darling, am sure every will trun out just fine. time for an Adventure....