Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 31, 2008

Dim Sum and Brayden

We spent yet another madness saturday.

Hubby changed his off from Sunday to Saturday. We met up for a dim sum brunch at Red Star and yes, their dim sum is so far the better ones than those in town.

We all woke up early (because our kids were more accurate than alarm clock), though my lids were still weighing tonnes, we woke up and made milk for both and bathe them. We had a habit of bathing early, so do our kids. This habit started off with me and somehow Hubby is influenced. Isn't it so good the start the day fresh and away from the after-sleep odour?

Opps, I digressed again.

Dolled the duo and happily waiting to leave the house for a feast! I can swallow an elephant after my pumping session! While waiting for the time, I was busy snapping and the kids are ever so ready to be snapped *smiles*

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday is less crowded at the restaurant. The last time we went on a Sunday, we had to Q for like 30 minutes! However, the food is worth the wait.

We took some pictures with my iPhone.

Anna & Me
Anna & Moi

Gina & Me
Gina & Moi

the 3 sisters 2
the 3 sisters 1
the three of us...

All thanks to our cousin, the 3 of us gotta "squash" our face to fit in the cam.

Darling Hubby
Hubby & Moi...aren't we so loving and compatible?! hehe..

Some pictures taken with my about-to-retire Casio Exlim.

Photobucket
With Ah yi

Photobucket
With Xiao Yi

Photobucket
With Mommy

Did you notice his his shiny head??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ethyl really loves babies (ahe admits herself). She is running between her baby cousin and baby brother. See how lovely she is on that day?
Once again...we went viewing and this is such a tiring chore...can't seem to find one that makes us feel like a home...had to go viewing again next week. How tedious! I hope we can find one soon.

Had some updates for our Brayden boy...He is such a joy to us! He is such a lovely and joyful dude!



He enjoys making funny faces and he is a really talkative boy who coos alot! He loves attention just like his darling sister!





This little milk monster started cereals. Not too early for him because we had a problem feeding him. When given just EBM, he'd be hungry every hour and meaning Mommy, his main caregiver in the day has got no time to rest and do her chores.



Made up my mind to add cereals in his meal hoping that he will have a sense of fullness. Who knows the added cereals is unable to last him for a good 3 hours. I guess he needs to start on his meals pretty soon too.

6 comments:

LZmommy said...

Ethyl and Brayden look so alike! Oh! And I like his new hairstyle :)

Hope you will be able to find your dream house soon!

Par said...

He got a nice shape head.

Jan Lee said...

All I got to say is that I am happy that you are happy. At least just reading your blog I can sense you are blissful and happy....that's the most important part.

You are simply glowing and beeming with happiness....

blurblur said...

I have the habit of bathing right after I wake up everyday too! It helps to chase away all the sleeping bugs..haha..

Ethyl is so pretty and Bray so handsome, no wonder you're beaming with pride! :) Oh and botak has exactly the same green shirt that Bray is wearing! :)

MomsyWorld said...

hehe...am i beaming with pride, Eileen?

Jan, I look blissful huh? I also have sad moments...haha...

Hope they grow up well and dun make me angry or upset me can le..

Anonymous said...

Mommy is doing a great job at feeding Bray. He's so chubby and so fair!