Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 23, 2008

Keep Up The Pump!

Been complaining about the drop in my milk supply eversince I stared work. I used to fetch at least 1.5 litres a day easy, but now, it is good if I can have 1 litre.

Boss is good, he gave me a room to pump...but the stress of pumping in office is just not getting away. Some colleagues will want to lunch together and do not mind waiting for me. This gives me stress...they are waiting and I am working hard, trying to fetch at least 300ml to meet my little milk monster's supply...somehow it turned out the best is 220ml.

There was once I even tried using my manual pump in the nursing rooms at the shopping level, after 30 mins, I can only fetch 140ml. I nearly cried at the pitiful supply.

Decided to lug my electric pump back to work and its better to have 220ml better than 140ml.

Now that little milk monster is turning 4mo, and soon, we will be able to feed him semi-solids, at least I know the supply can still last him till then...Becacuse of the dwindled supply, Ethyl is unable to drink EBM, no choice...She'll have it when Bray starts taking cereals.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

I face the same problem when i return to work..i think it's the stress...try to relax and perhaps you can play some music while you pump? I plug on my MP3 and listen to some soothing music while I pump and it works..hee hee.. :)

Anonymous said...

aiyo, so stress of course the supply naturally dropped. Take it easy and am sure your milk supply will come back! Have faith because we too believe in you!!!