Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 29, 2008

A li' update...more coming

Really hate time for waiting for no man! Brayden boy is now 4mo, and my darling girl is turning 4yo soon too.

Yesterday evening, I tried to wear her PJ for her after her bath and she said, “Mommy, I can do it…” I was sad at that instant. She is growing independent and didn’t need my help anymore! It is quite frustrating for me to admit the fact.

For Ethyl, she grew too fast. I spent a little time with her when I need to go withdraw money from the ATM. Just the 2 of us, after dinner, we strolled and chatted. She is just like a friend to me. She would share her different encounters in school, talks with her friends and things she does at home with me. My relationship with her is quite different from the one she shared with Hubby.

We talked about our boys (Hubby and Brayden boy), and she says she loves her brother to bits, just like how I love her. Told her we have some time together on Saturday, and a little surprise I have for her over the weekend as well. She has been good, and I decided to buy her a DS lite for her as a pressie.

She displayed good discipline when playing with games, and she loves challenging the “Spelling Challenge” (with our aid and prompt). I agreed to buy her one also because she respects my trust for her. When I let her play, she plays. When I say she stops, she keeps. When I say no games for the day, she does not fuss. How not to love her for being sensible?

My talkative little boy is just as lovely…he loves to smile and his chuckles are so infectious! Oh…Friday Friday pass quickly…I want to spend my time with family!

1 comment:

LHS said...

wow, spelling challenge..smart girl!
happy a wonderful weekend with your kids!