Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 17, 2008

Pitter Patter

FINALLY!!!! We are able to spend a bashing weekend with our man! I was exhilarated when he said, "Bi, I am not going back to work this weekend...".

We (Ann and myself) planned to bring Mom out for lunch together with her grandbabies and do some shopping around town. Our first stop is to fill our tummies...ours were growling because we only met at 1ish.

Our cheeky first borns..see my nephew laughing so heartily? He enjoys the food there too!

Next, we went to Takashimaya as there is a baby fair going on and I need to replenish my breastpads. Bryaden is stepping into his fourth month soon, and I got him a nice little bowl waiting to start him on his semi-solids probably in a month or two.

As usual, Taka's nursing room is a must-patron place...

my lovelies...

Oh...I heart these pics!

These are the other non-disclosed shots taken previously...my boy is officially n car seat and he is a well-behaved dude at the rear seat.



Doesn't this pic looks so precious? I love Brayden boy's look here!

I have some more to update...will try to finish sonest...in the meantime, please bear with me...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

they look soooo cute. I realise tat the cousin share the same skin complexion. All of them are soooo pinkish...

I love the pic that brayden wears the hat. Looks like ethylyn.

Anna's baby look exactly like her..

Anonymous said...

everyone looked like they were having a blast!

Nothing beats happy family time.

blurblur said...

Lovely pictures! :)

Glad that you all had fun! I'm sure you enjoyed most! :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, Brayden looked very chubby and cute!! =P

Anonymous said...

The last pic of Brayden with Brian-Bray looks like you with that smile of his :)