Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 7, 2008

National Day 2008

Ethyl's school is celebrating there National Day Party earlier and she has no school on Friday! YEAH!!! Too bad Daddy's working away...never mind, we'll have some plans for her tomorrow *winks*


She has been ugging me to bake her nice cakes, for her birthday, for Bray's birthday etc. Since their birthdays are still some months away, I gave her a nice surprise...I bake for her school party!



I piped the colors base on red and white...but don't know why the red turns out so pinkish. Added decorative stars and the cupcake I used vanilla cupcake added with M&M's. Am sure my princess will love it!

Now, I am perspiring like a pig...gotta go wash up and together with her, am going to send the cupcakes to school!

Happy National Day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

wow.. the cupcakes look nice.

I'm sure Ethylyn is happy about it.

blurblur said...

Nice cupcakes!! Look so sweet and attractive! :)

LZmommy said...

Look great! Ethyl must be very happy :)

Anonymous said...

hmm... how come i would miss this post.. yes the cupcakes looked delicious and I like the colors too. As for red, i also encountered the same problem... probably becos the icing is white so add red color becomes pink... :)