Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

August 24, 2008

Botak Boy

He is officially a 4mo baby last saturday on the lunar calendar. As both Hubby and myself had to work, and Mom says shaving needs to be done in the day, we shaved our boy only today after Hubby returned from work.

He also had his taste of chicken drumstick (I didn't take pics as I was not around), I head he sucked and tasted the yummy drumstick I bought for him.

As it was raining heavily today, we brought him to the salon downstairs to get his head shaved. He is cooperative, he didn't fuss while shaving, unlike Ethyl who almost tore the salon down when she shaved.


Oh...I love botak babies...and he is ever so adorable!

If you were to look back at Ethyl's photos when she was this young, they actually looked so alike! I love my babies so much!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that he look so much like Ethyl here..so cute and chubby...and I still remember reading that post..gosh it was almost 4 years ago!!

I didn't shave Damien and botak cos they're already botak...hahaha... :P

LZmommy said...

They look so alike! :)

Michelle said...

Yup.. Totally agreed he look just like ethyl in their both same age time.

I like his last pix with his little mouth twissed up. like giving a kiss to all of us.. so cute.

Anonymous said...

he such a darling and a very handsome botak...kekeke

LHS said...

drumstick somemore? Hahaha...
cute boy!