Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 25, 2008

Brayden's Full Moon

This time, we thought we would have an easier time, but we were all WRONG! We were busier and more exhausted than Ethyl's time. Hmm...wonder what went wrong?


Bray's praying to the ancestors started on Saturday. Hubby picked up the "ang yee" from a famous shop in Bukit Merah while Mom and I got the kiddos ready for the day out. With 2 in tow, it is not easy especially when my missy is not in a beautiful mood.


No pictures of Saturday though I do have the camera with me. Too rush, too tired and hungry! If there needs to be a picture, here it is...sleeping babies are so lovely isn't it? *smiles*

Sunday is the day we invite our relatives for the full moon lunch. My morning was madness as Mom wanted me to bake 2 cakes. The Brownie took me quite some time, in the end, I did not have the time to finish the Ganache and white chocolate icing.

Next bake is the marble cake. Well, it was supposed to be...Mom was rushing me and I was fretting as I do not have enough time. In the end, my marble cake turned out to be chocolate cake because I accidentally added cocoa powder to my flour mixture and sieve them together.

No time to re-bake, so I just let it be...turned out the cake tasted quite nice.

Supposed to take a family portrait of ourselves, no time.

Supposed to take pictures with both maternal and paternal side, no time.

Supposed to take the pictures of the food served, no time.

Supposed to take pictures of guests, no time.

Also don't know what we are busying with...

The only few pictures taken yesterday...

my Godma with 三伯母and my nephew
my primary mates...the che twin sisters
my secondary school pals...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry there will always be a chance for that! Cheer up ger! :)

blurblur said...

Hey,Botak is almost one and we still don't have any family pic of the 4 of us!! Haha...does that makes you feel better? :P

Mama Kat said...

We also waited quite long to get the family photo.. wohhaahha...
is ok de lah..

Priscilla said...

Is okay dear, full moon party can be quite full on at times. Slowly take family photos, and the first time we took a photo of 4 of us was when Chloe was about 8 months old, haha!

LZmommy said...

Wow! Brayden is already 1 month old :) Happy Full Month!