Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 10, 2008

To Be Fair...

The Ah Yi says I am bias and had very little pictures of our Bray boy...so, I took some pics of him.

In fact it is not easy as he is sleeping most times, and having a tot at home, plus my fat fat nephew, it can be quite a handful for us.


Well, managed to get some pics taken...






Brayden has been drinking about 60 to 80ml of ebm. Ethyl's feed was also increased from 180ml to 200ml. So far, the supply is increasing steadily...thanks to Mommy's nourishing soup.

I am used to waking up in the middle of the night for feeds. Brayden is not as good a breastfeeding baby as compared to Ethyl. He couldn't latch on well as he refused to open his mouth wide enough, thus leaving my nips really sore. Furthermore, when I latch him on, he'll fall asleep after 5 minutes and refused to drink, leaving my boobs engorged, the milk splurting and causing quite a mess.

Still, I try to nurse him at least 3 times a day. If I don't, it defeats the purpose of breastfeeding right? It is the bonding that I enjoy...a pity Ethyl feels awkward to nurse on me again, else I will be doing tandem nursing and I am sure I'll enjoy doing it!

It is so fast this time around...I am moving on to my 3rd week of being a Mom to two. Which also means, Hubby, my pillar of support is going back to work tomorrow. SIGH...with him around, though he manages more on the household chores to help ease Mom of some chores, it is his presences that made me feel secure.

We are now planning for the Brayden's full moon...didn't really like to do all these, but to be fair, what the lil' big sis had, the lil bro should also have; that is what Hubby and I agreed on.

Wondering whether did my lil boy put on some grammes...the last time he put on 100grammes, how about now? It's been a week, and so far, he's feeding well...I do think he has grown longer.

Can't wait for confinement to be over soon! i'm going to do my hair, mani, pedi, eyebrow threading etc! I am a vain Mama...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do take care & rest well. =D

Ladies mah, we all wanna look groomed and pretty at all times. Hehe. =P

Anonymous said...

he is already very long and he is growing longer?? o_O

Anonymous said...

BRAVO to your breastfeeding journey!!!!

Take care and Wishing you a very HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

Enjoy motherhood..........!:)

CHEERS TO ALL MOTHERS!

LZmommy said...

So fast it is going to be Braydon's full month :)

Happy Mother's Day to you :)

mom2ashley said...

your hubby actually took a month off to be with you and the kids? thats nice.