Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 13, 2008

Mommy's Rants

Firstly, I did not celebrate Mother's Day. Unable to eat many things, so Hubby and Ethyl only wish me Happy Mother's day and promised to bring me out for my well-deserved meal when Brayden turns 4 mo.

I put on a total of 10.2kg during my pregnancy, last weigh 2 days ago, I lost 7.5kg! Ha! I do not mind losing more!

I was uanble to take tonics for the time being due to my loss of blood. Hubby said my face looks pale, and I get giddy spells pretty frequently. This worries Mom and Hubby. I am trying to take care of myself. The giddiness yesterday was worse, I could not wake up to feed Brayden boy, and had to wake Hubby up and get him to help me with it. Poor him...he still had to work today.

Am planning to bake some cakes and biscuits next week...Oh...I miss eating cakes! And can you believe it? I am craving for durians!

9 comments:

LHS said...

oh, giddy, you have to take good care...

durian..haha...hope you can eat it soon..

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you.

blurblur said...

Take very good care of yourself,Fannie...have plenty of rest.

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

pls take care of urself ger... better drink or take smth that will replenish ur blood.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fannie, you may want to take some essence of chicken, it may help a little. Take care ok, rest as much as you can... why not postpone the baking to aft ur confinement?

LZmommy said...

Hi Fannie
Plesae take care of yourself.. Baking other times ok? :) When you are feeling better.

Happy Mother's Day to you :)

Anonymous said...

need to wait 4 months? 1 month cannot? must get more rest.

Anonymous said...

need to wait 4 months? 1 month cannot? must get more rest.

Anonymous said...

Take good care of urself Fannie... I also got dizzy spell and very bad one during my confinement... Doctor prescribe me iron pills at that time and it helped a lot... I took double dose when pregnant and confinement because I got very low blood!

I took durian during my confinement... Oops! It's okie because it's "heaty" but warn u... I put on 2kg after that... Sigh!

Tanya said...

I have been missing in action. Hey, you are a new mommy all over again :) Congratulations! Take care and enjoy every moment :)

Tanya