Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 13, 2008

OUCH!



The little red bruise was not so obvious in the pics taken...my little girl actually fell and knocked herself on her left cheek in school while playing with her friends.
OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!
Good thing she said she did not cry. She picked herself up and stopped running with her friends so that she won't fall again. Over the past few weeks, she was left to fend for herself most of the times as we were pretty busy with the little ones (Brayden and my nephew); this somehow forced her to grow up herself.
She knew I couldn't carry her, at most cuddle and hug her. She has been understanding and no, the new baby did not take her position away...she is still very much loved by us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Ethyl! Hee. Mature for her age. :)

blurblur said...

Ouch...must be quite painful for her...

Somehow, the elder one always grow up fast when baby no 2 comes along...hug her for me, Fannie...

LZmommy said...

How's the cheek now? Hope it is ok by now...

I agree with Blurblur, when no. 2 comes along, the elder ones grow fast and I think she has been doing great.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope she's better now! Such a sweet lovely gal... She is doing very well! *Hugs*