Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 20, 2008

Ethylyn, 42MO

Really miss her baby days...she is such a dear when she listens to us and is obedient.

After being a big sis, I can see that she is trying hard to be a good sister, loving her bro, and dotes on her bro.

She can really talks so much. From the moment she woke up, she'd talk and talk...

When I was staying in hospital after birth of Brayden, I thought she don't miss me; I was wrong. When I was discharged, she said "Mommy, you know I miss you when you are in hospital? Do you miss me?"

We are trying to get used to having a new addition; everyone is learning...and I should give her a chance to be a great sister to Brayden.

My baby #1 is growing fast...no matter how fast, she is still my baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 3 and a half Ethylyn!!! *muaks*

blurblur said...

Ethyl is such a sweet little girl...and like you, no matter how Damien grow, he's always my little baby, i guess all first born has a special place in mummy's heart... :)