Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 4, 2008

Love Naturally

Deep in thoughts...

"Hello, who's looking for me?"

There were times when I thought I could never find the capacity to love another little one cos all my love and attention was given to Ethyl. So wrong was I! The capacity came naturally, though for my case, it only came on day 3 when Brayden joined us.

This time, I am really glad that Mom is helping me during confinement. Her help is really great! I do not wish to tire her out, thus I helped a bit here and there...she was frowning and nagging at me for not resting. Hmm...thought I only want to help a little to ease her load.

Anyways, Ethyl's behaviour was a little...different these days, probably due to the new baby at home, and our attention to her was divided. However, she loves her little brother so much. I also assure her that we love her as much too! However trying it can be now, I hope it will all iron out in time to come.

Not forgetting that I am breastfeeding now, the numbers chase is back and this time, breastfeeding is much easier as compared. Hope little guy will drink more and grow from a scrawny little one to a healthy little dude.

Oh...now, I am already thinking of bringing my 2 babies out after my confinement!

8 comments:

Phoebe said...

Congratulations! Little bubby is so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

awww Brayden is so adorable... I can't forget that day when I carried him in my arms... so peaceful... oh how i miss carrying infants...teehehe

Anonymous said...

i am sure you will enjoy having 2 kids! i enjoy it very much :)

i reminded myself to say hello and interact with her first before going on to Brayden today, this is so that she won't feel as if she is the 2nd choice now.

Hope adults around her will learn to give her some priority attention to tide her over this trying period too

LZmommy said...

CONGRATS! Little Brayden is sooo adorable! :)

It is important to assure jiejie that we love them equally :)

Anonymous said...

I love the way he slept on the 2nd pic.. so adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Fannie. Brayden is so handsome!

It's normal for Ethyl to behave a bit differently now. Charmaine was like that too. Give her a bit more time to adjust, & meanwhile, hug her lotz... =)

You rem to rest more too, ok. =)

blurblur said...

Having two kids is indeed different from having one...it's like a learning and growing process for the whole family...and everything will just fall into place nicely soon...take care! :)

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Phoebe, thank u :)

Pauline, thank u for dropping by to visit us :) miss carrying infants? To me, they are too fragile...u can always have #3...keke

Ivy, we also do the same to her every night. Nowadays, whenever Brayden is sleeping, we would cuddle her and chat with her like before...but she, on the other hand always put Brayden first. hmm...

Yes LZmommy, we nv fail to empahsise that we love both equally.

Jean, EThyl has a similiar pic on the same pose too!

Thank u nana, guess mommies who had more than 1 child will understand more on the behaviorial changes when the little sibling arrives.

Eileen, i know what u mean...indeed a long learning process to be wise parents.