Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

May 5, 2008

How Are They?

Little girl is as usual, bubbly, chatty and makes quite a bit of noise.

Every night, before bed, we would hug her and kiss her (as usual) when baby is asleep. She knew attention will be on Brayden whenever he is awake, so far, only a slight change in her behaviour, otherwise everything is still pretty normal.

She has grown more independent, which is good in a way (to us). I have also started giving her breast milk this morning. She enjoys it...though she no longer nurse on me, and is afraid she'd hurt me, I agreed to provide breastmilk for her through bottle.


Our little guy is doing fine as well. Been feeding well and sleeping well. He is not at all disturbed by Ethyl's singing, talking and disturbances. I guess he is so used to this voice when he was in me.

Oh...this boy enjoys bathing time!

He nurses well. His limbs were long and thin...I hope to beef him up a little more.

6 comments:

LHS said...

wow,she still wants your milk? good..

the little baby looks so alert there :)

blurblur said...

I'm sure in no time, Brayden will be a chubby little boy! Mummy's milk is the best! :)

Michelle said...

They both are such adorable.

So soon and he is already 1 week old now.

I believe ethylyn will be a very good sister towards her baby brother.

LZmommy said...

Looks like the siblings are getting along very well :) Rest well Fannie :)

bwee said...

Hey that's a Mt A bathtub! haha! :p

温妈妈 said...

Fannie, congratulate on your newborn baby boy!