Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 30, 2009

Dead Tired

My eyelids are heavy...rushing up and down from office/home to our new place to monitor the progress of the renovation is not easy.

Basically it is a job that I had to do, else things will be stagnant as Hubby is quite passive for most things. I am the one arranging for the various people to meet, sourcing and calling for quotes for my roller shutter as the one my contractor helped to source was too expensive.

I had fixed the aircon installation. Tiling should start next week, and carpentary confirmation shall also be next week...so busy ahead of me. I am struggling. I hate to compromise on the kids' time; however I didn't have much of a choice here.

I wish I had a big cosy bed in front of me, lie down and let me sleep for 12 straight hours...

This is only the first week, I still have about 5 more weeks to go...

No comments: