Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 8, 2009

Humph! Not Fair!!

This came out from Ethyl very frequently of late. All because I have channelled my focus on brayden because of the lately happenings he went through. Briefly explained to missy and hoping she can understand and comprehend with my change in focus, somewhat seems too much for her.

This morning while on the bus, I begun to think of her beahaviour change for the past 2 days (and a little more of last week). She knew little boy been through something that is beyond our expectation, and she seems to accept it. However, she is still vying for attention.

Not to worry, both are still co-existing cordially, however she will fight for attention when we play with Brayden or getting busy around him.

There were days when she cried when I had to go to work. She also cried when I told her to turn in without patting her.

Like yesterday, I showed her the 2 cards I bought, one for Brayden's 1st birthday, 1 for Dr Tang for his care towards our boy. She quickly asked, "No card for me? But why?" Explained to her that her birthday is in November and she will get hers then, she didn't seem to like that explanation, but she also love the card for Brayden. I told her she can draw and write for the brother so that he can remember that he has a jiejie who loves him dearly. She is glad and happy once again!

It's time I put in more effort in giving them fair share of my attention. It's not easy, but I will try...

1 comment:

blurblur said...

Hey, this has been Damien's pet phrase for some time too...I guess sometimes as a mother of two, it's really not easy to have 'equal' attention for both kids...we just have to try our best! ;)