Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 2, 2009

Should There Be a Party?

Brayden's turning 1yo in a mere 3 weeks. I wanted to go hoildays, but the last minute infection made use cancel this plan.

I looked at the possibilities and selected Globetrotters, only to realised that it had ceased operation. SIGH...I wanted a party because my porr little one had been through quite a fair bit in his 1st year, from born till now. I just want him to be happy.

There are many other places out there...but I am left with very little time to really do planning. What shall I do now?!

3 comments:

Cow said...

he deserve a party!!!!
Lets just do it at home...

blurblur said...

Hmm...perhaps just a small party within families? Not much planning needed..hehe..if you need ideas on goodie bags, I can recommend the one that I used for botak's birthday.

jean said...

Yup...why not have the party at home? he will also feel at ease and having so many loved ones with him will definitely make him happy too... get him a nice birthday cake or maybe you want to bake one yourself :-)

celebrate together with him *wink* *smile*