Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 17, 2009

It's my Birthday...

next tuesday. Hubby didn't really say anything about next tuesday. I also didn't apply leave as I had planned to.

Been taking a few days urgent leave for son, so I do not think it's appropriate plus I am taking leave for son's 1yo birthday.

I digressed, back to the birthday topic. I really hopr to catch Joey Yong's concert tomorrow actually. He says if I want, he buy the tickets cos he has no idea what to get me for my birthday. sigh...

Other then this, he didn't say much.

Probably he didn't know I am not applying leave too? Anyways, I will not be hopeful, I will just take time off and go home earlier on that day.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Fannie,

Good Wishes to you and family, May you and your family members safe and healthy. :)

Joseph & Ericia said...

Happy Birthday Fannie!
Best Wishes to you... :)