Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 5, 2009

Post 1st Op and Post 2nd Op

The little boy has went through something that I never thought would happen.

Let us take a look at the picture of the wound after the first op.

kids 008 - Copy

This is not really threatening.Quite an acceptable “look” of the scar to me.

 kids 004 - Copy

He is still very cheerful as usual. In order to comfort my little sunshine during our hospital stay, I bought him an eyore to keep him company. It has since became his best “friend”.

During the 2nd op, this is the additional “dirty stuff” that was removed from his head. I actually looked at these and asked them why are they creating a havoc in my boy’s head and caused his sufferings! I had threw these away the very next day.

kids 014

kids 015

Little boy has the love of jiejie Ethyl. They sure love each other!

kids 019

See how they are posing for my camera.

kids 027

The new scar is longer and looks more threatening. We applied ointment on the wound as instructed, thus it appears less “scary” in the picture. I am fearful to look at this scar actually. I just reminds me of what we had went through.

Now, I just hope this is the ending of the whole ordeal.

10 comments:

mamaseah said...

poor boy :( but he is really so brave.. he must be feeling alot of pain but he is still so cheery...

i cringe when i read ur last 2 post... i think my heart rate went upwards as I read along..

let's hope this time bray's wound will heal nicely.. so traumatic..

MG said...

at least it's over now. does he still need to return for a followup check?

Michelle said...

poor little baby. I read ur last 2 post and cried too. But u are brave for ur little boy. Good job mummy!!

Think ethylyn was feeling worried and upset about wat didi went through.

Hope this will be the very last one that he got to through.

God bless him with healing and be a healthy happy baby.

MomsyWorld said...

Ivy: He is very brave! I am so sorry that he has to go through all these...

MG: e needs to go for his check this week with the neuro surgeon. Dr is very nice and concerned about us.

BC: Thank u...I really hope this time it heals well!

Anonymous said...

Dear Brayden's mom,

It pains my heart as I read your posts.

It reminded me that my younger one spent his first birthday in the hospital due to gastroenteritis.

I tried to make donations on their behalf every time my kids' are sick. I think it helps....

May Brayden have a speedy recovery and you try to have a good rest too. :o)

regards
Jessica

MomsyWorld said...

Thank u Jessica.

My mom reminded me to make donations too...I shall do this diligently

mamaseah said...

dun feel sorry.. it's really not ur fault..

Cow said...

eh.. i made donations recently lei.. will it help huh?
its coincidentally happened to make e donation during this time.. And my past records of good deeds and volunteery work will helpnot huh?

But naughty boy don't want me these 2 days lei.. duno why also...

MomsyWorld said...

Ivy, though I know MIL can be a buzz sometimes, but at times like then...i will always be reminded of her words...so i can't help...sigh...

gal, u donate for urself not him mah...but i will do it for them. Not just him, Ethyl too...I hope we will tide over this soon!

zara's mama said...

Good that all is well.

Fanny, you have been really brave to go through all these.

The little one seems so strong and cheerful.. as though nothing has happened.

*HUGS*