Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 27, 2009

Overheard

Little conversations of Ethylyn overheard...

Ethylyn: I am so disappointed with my friends...
and she was heard saying this by my BIL yesterday during the party when her cousins all ran down to play despite her telling them not to.

Hubby made her upset and she said, "I am so angry with you...you made me angry already!"
Hubby laughed it off and she said, "It's not funny ok!" Hubby continued to laugh and she will repeat, "I told you it's not funny, stop laughing!"

"Mommy, my friend do not know what is 装修. I told her it's renovation and she doesn't know. She asked me what is it and I just tell her is to make the house messy and it will become nice after that. aiyah...so simple also don't know. How to explain?"

"Mommy, my Teacher calls me Pasir Ris Ethylyn now, so funny."
I asked her why and she replied, "because I told them I am shifting to Pasir Ris and teacher call me Pasir Ris Ethylyn lor...you want to tell tacher to stop calling me this name?"

"Didi, are you happy today? Jiejie is happy because it's your birthday. I am so proud of you because you turn 1yo already...so fast! So you happy? I think you are because you get presents you know? I also get...so happy!"

The little boy can't answer her of course :) I am glad she is happy for the didi rather than feeling envious o him getting gifts instead of her. Indeed she has grown up!

1 comment:

blurblur said...

She has indeed grown up!:)Her teacher is so funny, calling her Pasir Ris Ehtyln..hehe..