Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 9, 2009

Yippee!!

Well, I can update this post because I am already in a holiday mood!!!

We will collect our keys to the new abode in another FOUR days! How exciting! Even though this is our second house, we are still like the school kids, busied ourselves with the search for furnishings etc. Indeed a tiring chore, we spent our weekends doing all the shopping and even little girl complained about us lacking in bringing her out for activities like swimming and cycling!

I am sorry baby, we shall resume after we settle in our new house ya?!

Hubby and I are doing different things. He basically is still very much in his lala-land, I am in the midst of finalizing my design concept for the house!

I let him made decisions for some of the lightings for the house…in the end he asked me for my opinions. So, I have decided, I will choose and just buy what I like! It saves me the hassle.

We are bent to train the kids to sleep in their shared room this time. We really are tired and seriously lack of rest because the kids bunk with us on the same bed (I suffer more because I am the one in between the kids and my Ethyl can really kick and punch, while Brayden uses his head to knock me!!)! I am already trying to visualize sleeping on our King sized bed and dreaming on it…

This weekend we will have many shopping to do. This time we will be poorer by at least a few thousand bucks in a day! Economy not good, but why are things still so expensive?!

2 comments:

jean said...

oh yes, grace kicks and punches too when she sleeps with us once in a while... oh...they do that isn't it... :)

happy buying n working on the new abode :) so exciting for you.

Jan said...

I am happy for you.....

shopping and working on your new abode is in deed a tiring but happy thing to do...

hmmm....I have long forgetting what it is like to co-sleep with kids anymore.....the kids have been sleeping on their own since they turn 6 months old.....