Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 21, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise…

I was quite upset yesterday when I asked if we are going anywhere, as I am arranging to meet our contractor to discuss on the renovation. He says “no plans yet” and asked if I wanted to go Jurong Point, I was totally pissed off and just kept quiet.

Today, he took leave and send me to work. I refused to have breakfast with him, and he walked off and sent me an SMS wishing me.

I left work earlier…he says he’ll pick me up, so I waited for him and the kiddos, not knowing what he has planned or not planned.

mybday 028

This is a “hidden agenda”, a secret between the father and daughter. The went ahead and customised me the one and only cake for me!!!! Love Ethyl and Hubby’s effort! Really appreciate!

Isn’t this cake so perfect?! And so i the sweetie pie posing next to it!

mybday 032 - Copymybday 035

Hubby picked me up and told me we are going to Singapore Flyer. Quite unexpected actually. I actually has a little phobia of heights, but going there has always been on my to-do list for the kids!

Ethyl was excited, so we head to the Flyer and had a quick dinner at one of the fast food joint called “Popeye and chicken” or something along that line.

mybday 038

See the unglam look of his! hehe…he’ll ask me to remove this picture if he were to see this!

mybday 039

Ethyl’s virgin ride…though she is excited about this observant wheel, she also has phobia of heights (like me!). That is why she sits there stationary most of the time, whereas little boy was so busy crawling here and there in the capsule! We had fun though. The ride seemed too short for us!

mybday 046

A shot of us! At the highest point, Hubby sheepishly handed me a Sok Kee box and said, “For you…Happy Birthday!”. I was overwhelmed actually. I only wanted a dinner and some family moments, not expecting a gift from him especially we have to spend so much on our new house.

mybday 065

The Brilliant Rose…an addition to the bling collection in my jewellery box!

mybday 067

Looks rather small here…

I actually prefers a Gucci bag then this! But the thought counts! I love this too! Thanks Dear!

mybday 068

Finally, we cut the cake back at home. Hubby planned to cut it in the Flyer, but no food allowed. Too bad!

8 comments:

blurblur said...

Wow! What a nice birthday surprise!! :) Brian really puts in efforts ya? I can see that you're one happy woman! :)

Jan said...

awwww....so sweet of Brian....

do you feel a little bad ignoring him in the morning??? heehee

happy birthday dear...you deserved everything!

Valencia said...

that's so sweet of him!
YOu wronged him lah, my dear
hahahhaha

Anonymous said...

Hi, Just happen to drop by on your blog and I think you look radiant in the pictures. Mind if I ask what kind of skincare products you use? Also, did you did eyebrown embroidery? It is very perfectly drawn.

Happy belated birthday to you...

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Ladies...thank u.

Val, u are right, i wronged him...

Hi A, thanks for your compliments. I am using skinsense from my dermatologist, and the brows yes...they are embroidery...

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for your reply. Mind if I ask which place did you go for the embroidery? I tot of doing it but I have no idea which place to go for better result.

Cheers,
Serene

MomsyWorld said...

Hi Serene,

I got mine done at browhaus at paragon. I suggest u check it out at some other places as u can get a nice one done by others at a fraction of what I had paid for...

Serene said...

Thanks for your info...I have checked out the price at Browhaus and I was shocked for the price they charge. I think I will have to source out at other places. Anyway, you really look good in the pictures.

Have a nice weekend!
Serene