Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 7, 2009

Lately, the posts were all about little boy. My sweetie also had some updates that I have been holding back for a while.

When it comes to studies, she never really need me to worry much about her, at least to this stage. She has been very enthusiastic when it comes to learning.

Her are some of her latest "work".




She does have mistakes in the earlier 听写,but she has mastered the words that she made mistakes. Initially when she started learning a word that is more complicated with more strokes, she'll come telling me, "Mommy, I don't know how to write (that particular word), it's so difficult."

I will always assure her that I can teach her and told her that she has to be confident about being able to master the word(s) under our guidance. After a few repetitions, she is confident and can master the writings well.

She is learning to write more and reading chinese books that has more words. Her readers I bought from the school are very useful I would say. She is enjoying her every learning moments...

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Well done Ethyl, jia you! :) Fannie, you've done well in coaching her! Bravo! :)

2xMum said...

Wow... nice chinese handwriting! Well done girl!