Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 29, 2008

Blame Me Lah!!!


These are exactly what's on my MSN. I am just as upset and it pains me more than anyone when the baby is sick. Yes, Bray boy is sick AGAIN!!!

He had flu, then today, he developed fever! How weak he is!

MIL casually mentioned that I didn't take tonics and didn't eat good when pregnant. I ate the same when I had Ethyl what! Today Mom said the same thing to me and I almost broke down! So it's my fault! If I am going to know tonics will help, no matter how I loathe that smell and taste, I'd gulp it down!

Poor chap of mine...I am feeling so stressful...didn't dare suggest any outings to Hubby these days as I was afraid that he'd catch those bugs while out there. Still, he fell sick. What can I do to make him better? I'd rather be the one who's sick! Pass the ails to me boy!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh god, hope he is ok now.

Fannie, its not your fault leh.. don't blame urself.

Don't say the children get sick easily, we adults also get sick easily. The weather now isnt been good at all. Its either raining for the whole week or too sunny for the whole week.

Actually staying at home doesn't mean that is safer, my fren told me tat in the house there are more germs spreading around. This was told by her gynae.

wtpgRR said...

Dont self-blame too much. This is part of the growing phase and it's really very norm. Cheer up & wish your little one get well soon :)

blurblur said...

Yeah, don't blame yourself...it's nobody's fault!! Bray will build up his immunity after this...don't worry! Take care ya!

Anonymous said...

it's probably the weather that's wearing his immunity, nothing to do with you not consuming tonics during pregnancy... well, at least I did not even touch a single tonic and my girl has been quite alright.

Anonymous said...

Please don't blame yourself Fannie. It had nothing to do with the tonic. Don't worry! Bray will get better soon. Take care!

Anonymous said...

I dun think it has got anything to do with the tonics... I learnt fm a TV show (can't rem what show tho) that boy's immunity is generally lower than girls. Hence, it's a norm for boys to fall sick more often than girls. Don't be too hard on yourself, juz nurse him back to health with all your motherly love. =) Take care.

MomsyWorld said...

thanks mommies...it made me feel so much better now...am my little boy is recovering well now...

Anonymous said...

Hi Fannie,

hope lil Brayden is well now... don't blame yourself, lil one does get sick at times when surrounded with adults and children... who can resist not hugging or kissing the lil one? He will get well soon.. no worries ya.

Take care of yourself...Grace is sick and I thought to myself, don't hug or kiss at all and must take care of myself but I still do and now am down with cold...becos i can't resist not giving her the hugs and kisses :)

**A big hug to you**

Anonymous said...

frankly i dun think tonic will do wonder.. anyway dr advise us against taking too much of those. just let the grands be.. you know how they are like. they are just over protective