Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 15, 2008

Initiative

Ethyl is a girl who has lots of initiative. I am not boasting here, but she indeed displayed good habits that I would love my kids to have.

Many children wake up playing and ends their day playing...they played hard. Else the next thing they do is watching TV or gaming. Ethyl woke up to her books. She'd pick up her books and re-read them in the mornings, after reading, she'd go to her easel and starts practising her writing. If not, she will be sitting on the table drawing, colouring, doodling or even doing her tracing. *smiles* All are done on her own free will. I never force her.

We never told her what is desired of her, I only hoped she'd not be like my cousins who are by default playing gmaes whenever they are free.

Mom praised Ethyl for being so sensible. I hope she will remain this way...she has been doing well, being my daughter, being Brayden's elder sister. I really love her for who she is!

4 comments:

Cow said...

yesh.. u missed out she drew tables as well... mostly she left her trace every where she went and that includes the bed or even she tried to do it once on my pillow...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Ethyl is such a good girl!

Michelle said...

Ethylyn is such a good girl.. I believe she really pay off the effort u done for her. U r great Fannie!!

LZmommy said...

Fannie, you have brought her up well :)