Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 28, 2008

Snap Snap Snap

Been using my mobile phone as the camera lately...Bryaden is very much a cheerful baby. He is always smiley, but when he throws his fits, it's no joke.

Lately, he fell in love with his "drumsticks". He'd savour his fists and happily exploring the use of his tongue to lick things around him. Be it pillows, our hands, our clothes etc.

He also loves doing the "Gong Xi Gong Xi" stint. He's very responsive and a very alert baby. He has his good points too...at least he'll cue us whenever he needs to poo. *proud momma*



The siblings get along really well! I am happy whenever they interact with each other in the mornings. He loves "chatting" with jiejie.

The first thing Ethyl woke up to is his cries and laughters...her greetings were always meant for Bray then me...joking told her I am jealous, she'd come over, hug and kiss me...so sweet!

They are both lovely and I love them to bits! Somehow EThyl's still very attached to me, while surprisingly, Bray seems to adore Daddy more...hmm...

Nevertheless, the joy they brought us is a great deal!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics sia, so sweet and adorable! Hehehe. =P

Anonymous said...

So sweeeeet! =)

Valencia said...

ohhhh....so sweet! makes me feel like having no 2.

Brayden looks so cute!

Hugs to the kids
Val