Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 17, 2008

Learning to Flip

Wondering how true when people who has more than 1 kid telling me the second learns faster than the first born.


Brayden at beginning of his second month, has begun to sleep to one side and using his legs to kick himself and trying to flip over. Today, with a little aid from me, he managed to flip over successfully!


I left him on his tums for about a minute, at the same time, let him train his neck muscles. He has been able to hold his head up for quite a while! He seems to enjoy himself in this position...when I carried him up, he was panting a little. Haha..it must have exhausted him quite a bit!


Both Brayden and Ethyl are getting along really well...and lil missy has some time with me every saturday when we go to the library. I made it a point for her to read at least 2 books and borrow one back. It seems that I have misplaced her library card...hmm...better do a detail search and dig out her card soon.



one of the library trips we had together with her 胖胖舅舅。

2 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Braydon is progressing so well! I don't remember my 2nd one learner faster... I think that's because Braydon is a very smart boy! :)

Cow said...

Salmon can flip already?! Awesome!!!