Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 24, 2008

Ethyl's Happy Flower

Mommy, everyobody is sick, I draw a happy flower for everyone so that they will be happy


This is what my Ethyl darling did for all of us. We were all down...first, it was me, having a bad tummy and fever. Follwed by Brayden, Ethyl and Hubby...all three of them had flu.

I didn't mean to neglect this blog...I have some stuff to update especially for Brayden and his developments. Just give me a little more time...I'll be back with more updates and pictures.

2 comments:

blurblur said...

Ethyl is so sweet..

Hope everyone in the household is up and about again...take good care!

Will wait for your updates! :)

Anonymous said...

hope all of you will get well soon. take care