Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 15, 2008

Queen Size

Can you imagine how the Daddy and Mommy slept when we have 2 kungfu masters on the same bed?

The arrangement is...Bray on my right, Ethyl on my left and Hubby on my far left...

Hubby and I decided that we shall change to a king sized bed when we shift.

Am now suffering from the aches on my shoulders and back...all thanks to Ethyl and Bray boy...

Mommy is nice to let Ethyl stay at her place for the night so that I can sleep well...but my girl has a mind on her own. She is fine when I suggested she sleeps on a mattress (on the floor), because she wants to be with me, and kept reminding me that she'll miss Mommy is she doesn't see me. *smiles*

What to do? The girl simply melts my heart...argh...am so looking forward to our king size bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We used to hv a bigger master bedroom back at our pld place. Hence, we used to place a super single bed beside our queen size bed.. that way, all can sleep together comfortably... you may want to consider this option. or, maybe a King size bed with a single bed? =)

MomsyWorld said...

nana, this doesnt work for us. Ethyl will still wana sleep with us. we used to have her bed next to ours, she'd still bunk with us..haha...

Now, we had no choice, put her matterss on the floor and she sleeps there.