Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 10, 2008

She Skipped School Today...

Supposed to meet up with some blogging Moms today...but due to some unforeseen situations, the meeting was rescheduled.

I had a hard time persuading and explaining to Ethyl trying to tell her the meeting was cancelled and she has to go to school. She was reluctant to listen...and since I had already promised her, I had better fulfill my promise - no school for the day.

Off we both went to Lot 1 shoppers' mall! We strolled hand in hand and sang as we walked to the LRT station. Ethyl requested to take LRT, so I obliged.

Shopped at Kiddy palace to get some stuff for Brayden boy. Gave Ethyl a treat at New York New York (again!).




Our treat...
Hubby must be drooling over the sweet treat! It's actually his fave! Their waffle and ice-cream is really delish...Cartel's waffle is no where near their standard.

I enjoy such moments with Ethyl...

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

I'm sure she is disappointed not meeting her friends but at least she got to spent quality time with you :)

Mamabliss said...

her smiles are enough to make your heart melt... no wonder you relented teehehe ;)

Jan Lee said...

skipping school once in a while is ok lar but cannot always lor....kekekek......most importantly is that you both enjoyed yourselves!!! :)