Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 1, 2008

Sibling Love

* I witness it this morning...both were just awoke and were interacting with each other*

This is love...sibling love.

Both woke up almost the same time, jiejie greeted us with "good morning", and they both were interacting with each other. I wanted to grab my cam and video this down, but I do not want to miss any part of the "conversation" and smiles.

This is etched in my memory...a loving picture of my kiddos living with each other in harmony.

Jie jie kissed the didi and the didi coos to the doting jiejie...he smiles...she loved him. He chuckles, it amuses her...I am so blessed to be able to witness such a loving picture this morning. Nothing brightens up my day more than this...

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

Yes, Ethyl is indeed a good jiejie :)Reading this post reminds me so much of my kids. :)

blurblur said...

Yeah, i love watching my two boys interact too...so touching right? :)

LHS said...

ya, that's priceless when see both of them interacting well.