Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 3, 2008

Braver than before?

Am I?

I was so worried when Ethyl had to take her jabs. I asked Mom to bring her into the immunization room, while I waited outside.

This time...

Dad went with me, I brought Brayden along...I saw how the needle poke into his thigh...no fear, not heart pain.

Why?

For Ethyl, she is a girl. To me, she is too fragile...even when I didn't see the process, my heart ached and almost teared when I saw her crying from the pain inflicted.

For Bray, probably he is a boy, deemed to be braver, it is more manageable for me. I witnessed the whole process, he was sleeping when the jab came. He just let out a soft cry and continued to sleep after that. Brave boy!

I love them soooooo sooooo much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, yes, I used to look away too when Grace got all her jabs during her baby time. But when she was much older, I can actually look at how doctor jab her with hepA vaccine.

Bray is brave, just soft cry and went back to sleep :)