Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 30, 2008

Morning Madness

Mornings are usually filled with many things to do. When Bray wakie, I had to quickly warm his milk, bring the potty for him to do his big and small chores, bathe them both, pump milk, bathe myself etc.

Mommy is nice to drop by even on weekends to help me bathe and feed Bray so that I can pump and bathe Ethyl. With her around, I am not worried about my little boss being whiney.

Last Sunday was an exception. Mom had to help Dad and was not home. I had to handle all the above myself. I told Ethyl what is expected of her the night before, and true enough, she is a great help to me.

Baby woke up early, I fed him and he does his deeds in the potty, bathe and I settled him on the bouncer while I bathe Ethyl. After Ethyl's bath, I settled him in the room, with Ethyl's help, I can finally pump and bathe.

My little boss is not all so patient. He was whimpering by the time I finished bathing, and waitng to be fed and go out at the same time!

Settled him on the stroller and off we went to the playground! Had promised little girl to bring her there for a short while if she looks after the boy and behaves well. She did it, that's her reward.

Once the morning madness is over, everything is back in place. Cooked lunch for Ethyl because she prefers homecooked food. We both enjoyed our lunch, while Bray is snoozing away...

When he woke up, I fed him, and played for a while and both the siblings took a nap. That's also when I can catch a breathe and read a little. *smiles* I really enjoy their presence.

So, if you are a breastfeeding Mommy, and able to pump at ease and comfort...u are one lucky Mommy! I did it in hurry and anywhere my babies are (but do it discreetly of course *winks*)!

No comments: