Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 5, 2008

Girl. Boy.

The Girl





Is still my dearest cheeky babe. She enjoys having people around her, loves the brother and loves to read and write.



Made her some M&M cookies to make her happy...though I know she is not a cookie person, I still make it for her...the cookies were wiped out by my cousin, the chubby in the pic and Hubby.



She is improving quite a bit...she can remember 3 Tang poems, the Three Characters script is still at the beginning learning stage, she had read about 8 chinese books and able to recognise more words.



Can you imagine a N2 kid teaching a P4 boy his chinese? This happened, but I didn't get to video down.



This little powerhouse is so full of energy that her old Mommy is unable to catch up...All I wish for is a good 8-hour undisrupted sleep.



She is proud of her baby brother too! We brought her to school, and she insisted she wants to "exhibit" her brother to her friends and teachers. Am glad she loves him and feels proud of him.



The Boy



What about him? Still a noisy little chap! He coos alot, and smiles alot. He loves his sister...

Oh, he is being potty trained at such tender age of 2mo! He did well...Mom told him she wants him to be a "clean" baby, and he'd give us signal when he needs to pee or poo! Good job! He has really amazed us and had done so well. He'd smile when he had done his dirty business in the potty.


This milk monster is wasting my milk. He'd be drinking on average 80ml every hour to one and a half hourly...this exlains why I am so drained out. From almost 3 litres of ebm, I am now keeping about 1.5l for him everyday for his need. The milk has a stale smell after 24hrs, and I do not like the idea od keeping frozen milk. For now, I need to work harder to pump so that I can satisfy my little milk monster's appetite.


I can't wait for him to grow up and call me Mommy! Haha...Ethyl's waiting for him to grow up and play with her too! Daddy's waiting for him to watch soccer and shout "GOAL" together too!

Both are so precious..so adorable to me...*beaming Momma*

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

I can feel your joy as I read this post :)

I have an AWARD for you :)

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow

he drink so MUCH

and

she can recite tang shi

wow wow wow

Anonymous said...

just in case, anonymous is me....Jan....somehow, don't know what I can log in and post!

kekeke

blurblur said...

Wow, i'm impressed, Ethyl can recite Tang Poem!!! Damien is still struggling with his Chinese... :X