Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 10, 2008

Bake to Oven

Gina says I have a fetish to bake...well, maybe she is right. Eversince my gynae said I have to refrain from taking sugar laden stuff, I tried not to bake, at least I won't feel like eating them.
Well, such "determination" didn't last. I was so bored, and am itchy to bake a thing or two.
Hubby has been working hard especially so this week. So, I decided to bake something light so that I can pinch a little, and they can enjoy too!



I baked the Japanese Cotton Sponge Cake!

Am a tad too lazy to take pictures. Am really glad my cake raised well and it was so spongy and fluffy inside! Took 3 little cups...*opps*

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! You have been baking a lot! :) Don't 'overwork' ya :)

You are so sweet to your hubby...

Anonymous said...

I agree with lzmommy...you're so sweet to your hubby!

The cake look nice..I'd like to try one..heehee.. I haven't tried baking and I have no idea how to start.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks yummy... Would want to try baking this weekend... :)