Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 22, 2008

I Turn 28!

I am in my late 20s! How fast! Hubby took leave and accompanied us for the day. Ethyl missed her school, something I do not want, but Mom has some programs, thus we had no choice, we had ours too...so we decided to bring her along! Needless to say, she was elated!

We went to Marina Square for some shopping and makan treat. Had Jap food at waraku...yum...

An excited little missy waiting for her food!

Finally...her pasta set arrived! It was quite tasty too!

Argh...my craving...Ebi Tempura! This is a delicacy!

The must-have for Hubby...

More food...



As you can see, missy enjoys her meal heaps. *smiles* Of course, Hubby and I enjoyed ourselves too! Eventhough I have lost some weight, I guess my little guy is eating alot through me! I had really good appetite these days...and he is putting on weight base on the last check up.

I get hungry pretty easily too! *laughs*

After the treat from dear Hubby, we proceeded to shop around...went to see if we could get some baby items for Brayden and maybe some stuff for Ethyl as well. With the CFO around, I can't buy on impulse as he will be asking me if I needed the item again and again!

Hubby kept reproaching himself for not planning a good celebration. He intended to let us take the Duck tours, Hot Air Balloon and Hippo ride, but carrying a ball with me, I'd rather wait till Ethyl's birthday before we do that. He then suggested going to the Singapore Flyer...I rejected the idea again. For I wanted Brayden to take the ride with us, eventhough he may not be old enough to know what's going on.

We had cakes later on at Secret Recipe. I am happy enough to have spent good time with both of them. And reassured Hubby that I am really happy.

We came back at noon (3-ish). Hubby was tired, and he took a nap. Deposited Ethyl at Mom's place for the evening and both of us went out to BPP for dinner. I just wanted to spend some quiet time together with Hubby.

True, it may be a boring day, but to me, it means alot...Hubby is always busy at work, and now, he is able to spend some time with us, I really felt blessed and blissful. No complaints, though Hubby claimed he didn't buy me pressies, he bought me almost 200 bucks worth of birds' nest on the even of my birthday. That is more than enough...

Lastly, I would love to thank everyone who sms-ed me, called me, and left little messages on my chatbox! Thank you peeps :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR... *BIG HUGZ*

Valencia said...

happy Belated birthday, Fannie!

Anonymous said...

Touching is what i feel after reading the entry. Hee. 幸福小家庭!:)

LZmommy said...

That's not boring! :) You guys had a great time bonding and also twosome time.

blurblur said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Fannie! :)

Spending birthdays with your loved ones is not boring at all! :) Glad you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

*ahem ahem ahem... sips the nin jiom warm drink... ahem ahem ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUuu...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuu...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRRTHDAYYYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...

YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Fannie! :)

LHS said...

Happy Birthday.
Simple but very fruitful birthday celebration you had..

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

Glad that you enjoy yourself with your everloving Brian and sweet Ethylyn!

All the best, my friend!

Clarice said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! All the best and may all your dreams come true... Take care...

Anonymous said...

guess i'm really late but anyway happy b-lated b-day! 28! and ur 1st born is turning 4... how nice... when i was 28.. i just popped declan...

waraku!! great food!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday! You only 28? When I was 28, I was still a beach bum on Bondi beach.