Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 12, 2008

Melting Moments

Back in baking and meddling in my kitchen!




Initial intention was I pity my baby sis who had 8 teeth extracted and undergoing major "overhaul" on her mouth.
This doesn't look as professional as it should be because I couldn't find my nozzles. I think little girl must have kept them without my knowledge.
Anyways, I should avoid my bakes...but they smell buttery and the aroma from the oven...Ohh...how to resist? I took one...erm...two small ones. *guilty*
By the way, got the recipe from here. Simple and easy! I tell you, they are so nice even on it's own! I sandwiched the cookies with nutella...awfully sinful for Hubby, the kids and my sis!!! *evil grin*

No comments: