Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 25, 2008

See You On 28 April!!!

Back from my check up, and little boy is still not in the best position.

Complained to gynae about the pain I encountered and he is worried about the tenderness of my scar, and if I insist on natural, I'd be risking our lives if uterine ruptures. Of course I do not risk! I have a cutie girl, and a family back at home...why take the risk?

Anyways, gynae mentioned if I want to deliver today, I can admit myself and he'll perform the cut for me. I have decided to go on Monday if my water bag didn't break, nor do I have any show and didn't progress into labour.

Oh my boy! We are all so excited waiting for your arrival!

5 comments:

LZmommy said...

Hi Fannie
Wishing you a smooth delivery! Take care ya and look forward to your birth post :)

blurblur said...

Very soon, you'll be holding Brayden in your arms!! So excited, i can't wait to 'meet' him too! :)

Here's wishing you a smooth delivery, Fannie! Take care and do sms me when Brayden is out k? :))

Anonymous said...

Hee, take care and looking forward to see pics of baby Brayden. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! sooooo excited!

Fannie, take this weekend to rest really well. Hv a smooth delivery. =)

Anonymous said...

wah! so exciting! have a safe delivery n take care!

teni