Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 4, 2008

The Good and Bad

Today's visit to the gynae was like sitting on a roller coaster ride. Firstly, I did my regular check up and was told the placenta MOVED UP!!! Oh, what good news was that! I was told I may opt for natural delivery! My appointment in 2 weeks will confirm more details.

Next, my sweet tooth has to come to a halt! I was diagnosed with GD (gestational diabetes). Hubby stopped me from all my sweet cravings. Cakes, sweet drinks, ice-cream, chocolates and many more sinful things! This pregnancy itself, I love to eat rice. Lotsa rice for me especially dinner time. My appetite finally got better for the last 2 weeks, but now, I need to re-adjust my diet to a low-carbo one instead.

For health's sake, I will do as told. Oh...I miss my milkshakes, ice-creams and my chocolates!!!

3 comments:

Valencia said...

Horray! That's good news! Do continue to rest well, so you can realise your dream to delivery naturally.

Oh yes, go easy with the sugar intake and rice.
I know how you feel, I craved for ice kachan the whole pregnacy and on the night before my delivery, we went out to eat it. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Great to hear that you could have normal delivery... :)

I couldn't resist sweet food when I had Jerick.And each time I took ice-cream, I had hangover! Ha Ha! Hang it on there! Looking forward to seeing your little guy! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm..... too much cakes lately, my dear :) refrain pls! I am trying to reduce sugar too now cos I had GD during Grace's time. Hopefully it helps.