Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 5, 2008

Some Last Preparations

One of my loot while shopping online! Baby Bjorn Synergy in white. Wanted to get this during Ethyl's time, but then, everything is working on a tighter pocket, thus I gave this a miss. Now, I got this for our second bundle!

Going to get Pliko 3 as planned. The carrier will come in handy when Ethyl needs the stroller to sleep on, or even when she's plain lazy to walk. Carrying a baby is easier than carrying a tot isn't it? *smiles*

The last stage of preparations...I have not gotten my house slippers, more PJs, medical herbs meant for bathing etc. Mom is helping me to buy baby clothes meant for daily wear. She simply enjoys doing it! She brought Ethyl out with her sis, my aunt, who is also expecting her 3rd grandbaby (girl) this month. The 2 excited grands were telling each other what they should get and what they do not have! Haha...

Now I am waiting for the rompers and jumpers I got for Brayden from GAP to arrive. If you could sense it, I am getting excited to hold him in my arms. Who says I am not excited on the boy's arrivel? Who said I favour girls to boys? Just that the excitement came in later this round.

The excitement of being able to perform virginal delivery also gives me more "work". My 2 over kg little guy is getting bigger, causing my pelvic region to ache and numb whenever I move around. Fatigue has begun to creep in, feeling tired most times, especially when the weather's so humid, it makes me perspire more and need the fan to blow onto my face all the time!

As fo myself, I will be going to do some grooming before I pop. Since natural birth may be my option, I told Hubby I will go and do a brazillian wax. He was worried about how safe this will be, I assured him, it'll just be the normal routine I did before preggy. Need to "clean up" a little...I do not want the nurses to shave for me when I am admitted.

Next, still on hair...my hair trimmed, my eyebrows shaped and get the needs shaven and cleaned! I just do not want to look sloppy during confinement. He shook his head when I told him these...to him, he just wanted me to rest more and do lesser on such. Hmm...we are both really different!

Been wanting to do a pedicure, but I guess most likely I will do it after confinement. Wow...what are the to-do-list for Ethyl? I have settled her school fees, bus fees, her fringe trimmed, prepared her on what is needed etc. I guess she is just waiting for her sibling to be out and cuddle him. Oh, did I mention she's been practising on how to carry a baby? She's simply too adorable. *beams*

4 comments:

Clarice said...

Hiya... where do u order this Baby Bjorn from? It looks great...

LZmommy said...

Wow! That's lots of things you want to do :) Whatever it is, do take care of yourself ya :)

Have you bought a pressie for Ethyl on behalf of Brayden? I think she would be thrilled to receive it. Hope you don't mind me being a kaypo :) I did that for my kids and it seems to work, L till now remembers that.

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling the excitement with you.... =)

MomsyWorld said...

Hi, Clarice, I ordered this baby bjorn from Singapore Motherhood's BP. this is the thread u may refer to http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1329953.html?1207529482 It is cheper than those in retail stores.

Hi Lz Mommy, Yes, we are getting a gift of Ethyl's choice on behalf of Ethyl...went around hunting, but the one she likes is OOS :(...hopefully we can find it before i pop...else we have to settle for the 2nd alternative.

Thanks Nana...