Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 26, 2008

Talk Nineteen to a Dozen

Counting down is exciting, waiting is exasperating! Oh my...I am 2 days away from my D-day!

Ann was with me for the check up yesterday, as she needs to do her follow-up. We teased Mom after our checks and she told Mom that I am on my way to the hospital. Mom was excited and within minutes, Ann received another call from Gina. Oh, she too thought I am on my way to deliver Brayden! *laughs*

We cleared up the air before more people gets the wrong message. We are just so cheeky despite our age!

Told Hubby about the decision to csec on Monday, he's quite funny..."can you confirm? I need to apply for leave.". I said, in any case Brayden decided to come out earlier, how to confirm? Funny man...

He came back and said he had applied for leave. I asked how many days, and guess what he said? He said "ONE day". I was pretty disappointed...I thought he'd apply for the week. Guess he sensed my disappointment...he quickly said, he'd apply for a week after I am discharged so that he could maximise his "usage" when we are back at home. Alright...I take that!

On the other hand, our little girl is also excited. I can see she'll love the brother. What makes me say so? Mom passed Lleroy a rattle to entertain him while we are having dinner, she actually wanted to take it back. It's not her usual self...she usually shares. When asked, her reason was..."I want to take back for Brayden." *sweet*

I explained, even if it's for Brayden, he can also share...she then walked up to Lleroy and entertained him. I hope they can love each other and have a cordial relationship.

My mind has wondered again...how will he look like? Who will he look like? Will he be like Ethyl? Will Ethyl be able to get used to having another sibling around? Can I manage? Will I find the extra capacity to love a new addition in our lives like how I loved Ethyl? Oh...all these will slowly unveil...

Can you sense my excitement? It's 3.32am and I am still not sleeping! Quite unusual as I am not a late owl.

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Haha, yes, I can sense your excitement even through my laptop screen, haha!
Well, have a relaxing weekend, a nice family dinner, have a peaceful and calm mind for the weekend...and can't wait to see your bundle of joy come Monday!
Big hug to you!

Anonymous said...

Rest, Relax & Sleep... Wah! So late still online.. Once little Brayden comes to see the world, you'll have a busy time... I miss my sleep since Jerick came to see the world 1 year ago... LOL! Take Care & Cheers!!! :) *Hugs*