Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 1, 2008

Nitty Gritty



Her day one taking a school bus. We started a month earlier as the weather is either too scorching or it pours buckets. In order to not to let Mom and Ethyl brave the weather...I decided to let her start taking a school bus from today.

I can actually see the reluctance in her eyes, but she still puts on a brave front, knowing that I will be sending her and picking her. She did not fuss (touch wood!), been trying to be brave for us. Good job, baby!



Next, her much awaited Barney is having a performance this June holidays! As promised to her, I will bring her for the show. The tickets will start selling on 4 April...I will GRAB!!! haha...

Ethyl darling, Mommy darling promised you this show, and I will bring you there. Do hope you can enjoy.

No comments: