Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

April 7, 2008

Heart Aches

I am required to do a blood test 2 hours after my meals. Yesterday's readings were good, below the mark my gunae told me. How encouraging!

Well, Ethyl saw how I did my hand prick, and saw the blood ooze out a little, she was worried. She almost teared...

Yesterday on the cab, she suddenly said "Mommy, you cannot eat sweet things ok? You do the "injection", my heart so pain...is it painful?"

Last night, after my test, she held my finger and gave it a kiss. "Poor thing...must be so painful right?".

I hope I did not scare her...Been trying to do this behind her so that she will not be so affected by this blood test thingy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fannie, you're so brave! I wouldn't dare to do it (the prick)...

Anonymous said...

it's a great feeling right? as with ethyl's concern for you not the prick of course...

i dreaded that during my time.... and dec will go, mummy... you got blood again on ur finger....